Sunday, September 4, 2016

That's A Wrap!

Looking for that perfect gift for your mother-in-law, mother or you? Check this great wrap out with a shot I took at Paradise Cove with my added special effects. I love these wraps - they are so versatile and float around your legs when you move. Order now in time for the holidays. Easy to care for 100% Polyester. These make wonderful gifts and a guaranteed smile to the receivers face. Shop at shopvida.com/collections.com.
Whether out on the town or at the beach, this light and airy piece makes the perfect go-to accessory to style any summer outfit. Wear it with your favorite pair of jeans or slip on over a swimsuit for a chic, standout look.
SHOPVIDA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer is coming! Oh my! Check out my wonderful wraps and scarves sporting my fabulous shots of Malibu and Los Angeles. You'll love th...