Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sands of Zuma Beach


Whoo-hoo! So happy that my colorful Sands of Zuma Beach image is now live and I'm able to offer this cool beach shot on a 100% Modal scarf for $40.00 and on the sheer wrap for $120,00! Both are from my Malibu Collection. This famous location was used in the movie Planet of the Apes with Charlton Heston; and is still used today for countless other movies and commercials. I tweaked this shot and brought in some hot lava colors.  Hope you enjoy.  I know I can't wait to get my samples of these.  Order soon for the holidays @ shopvida.com/collections/kimberly-mack  


Beach PartySands of Zuma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Safe for Your Pets This Holiday Season - Foods to Keep Out of Reach

Now that the holiday season is now upon us and you are a busy bee preparing a sumptuous feast for your family and friends, take extra precau...