Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Falling in Love With Malibu




Hello everyone!  I am SO EXCITED to be able to offer my new line of tops, scarves and wraps with my Malibu Collection now on VIDA.com!  I hope you enjoy it and fall in love with Malibu and take advantage of this fabulous sale going on now at http://shopvida.com/kimberly-mack/products/a-day-in-Malibu.  

Huge savings and perfect for this new top from my Malibu Collection. Spend $75 and use Code FALL15 and you'll get $15.00 off. Spend $275 and you'll enjoy $100 off with Code FALL100; or spend $1000 or more and get a delightful $400 off with Code FALL400. 
Sale ends this SUNDAY NIGHT, AUGUST 28TH AT MIDNIGHT PST.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer is coming! Oh my! Check out my wonderful wraps and scarves sporting my fabulous shots of Malibu and Los Angeles. You'll love th...