Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall in Love with Malibu

It's here! My new tote is now available from my Malibu Collection! I love this bag and plan on having quite a few for myself by taking advantage of VIDAS great "Fall-in-Love Sale Event" happening right now! ENJOY $15 OFF $75+ (USE CODE FALL15), $100 OFF $275+ (USE CODE FALL100), OR $400 OFF $1000+ (USE CODE FALL400)
OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 28, MIDNIGHT PST
This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer is coming! Oh my! Check out my wonderful wraps and scarves sporting my fabulous shots of Malibu and Los Angeles. You'll love th...