Thursday, August 25, 2016

City of Dreams

This is one of my absolute favorites and so excited about the sale! This bag has my iconic vista of Los Angeles on it taken from Yamashiros restaurant in Hollywood. This bag is incredibly roomy. Can't wait to get mine. Take advantage of the sale now and enjoy $15 OFF $75+ (USE CODE FALL15), $100 OFF $275+ (USE CODE FALL100), OR $400 OFF $1000+ (USE CODE FALL400) - Don't forget to check out my other new items from my City of Dreams Collection and my lastest Malibu Collection!
OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 28, MIDNIGHT PST
This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer is coming! Oh my! Check out my wonderful wraps and scarves sporting my fabulous shots of Malibu and Los Angeles. You'll love th...